Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The idea of cock...





It should not come as a surprise to anyone that I like it...both cock AND the idea...but what is it that I like the most. Like most analytic obsessives, I ponder things like that from time to time.

I think mostly I like the power it represents, it is masculinity at it's perfect essence. It smells, feels and tastes like nothing else on the human body. It is half of the source of life...or at least half of the font from which the source flows.

And...when I am on my knees, looking up at the man I am about to service, there is a transfer of that power implied in his look. He may never admit it, he may rage against the fact, but it is true. From the first touch of my lips and tongue on the core of his being he has given up all power. He may use me and my throat roughly, he may try to express something which will make him feel in control, but deep down he knows he is not.

Deep down, he knows that the only way he is going to get what he wants, which is "off" is to let me do my thing. He will have to concede.

No comments:

Post a Comment