Sunday, May 9, 2010

About this dream thing...





I have this aquaintance, have not seen him for a few months now, and I never really even thought of him sexually before. He is very married, and straight (which usually does not stop me from looking or thinking), and he is a good guy.

So why suddenly last night did I dream about him? And not only that, but why did he continue the run of straight guys in my dreams who love to get fucked? I mean...these guys beg for it in my dreams! It just seems odd to me that this is the way my dreams almost always go. I don't know, geuss I should not question it and just be enjoy the feeling of waking up with a hard on. The fact that he is military, and when I do see him he is usually in uniform probably has something to do with it...those cammo fatigues do show off his ass perfectly! These pics seemed appropriate, considering...

No comments:

Post a Comment